Saturday, 23 March 2013

cause and effect essays.

wednesday,
assalammualaikum,

hi you all! I not absent again for this class. I afraid if I get scolded from Miss Zu again. So,I make sure I woke up early if I want to go to BEL 311 class. hehe. On this class,we have been learned about an essays to helping us before we wanted to write the term papers. The essays that we have learned for this class is CAUSES AND EFFECT. Which is my type of essays that I will do in my terms paper. my group members and I try to be more focuses when Miss Zu explained us about how to write this essays. This essays have three patterns:
 PATTERN 1
INTRODUCTION STATING THE THESIS STATEMENT
INTRODUCTION PHARAGRAPH
CAUSE 1, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

BODY PHARAGRAPH
CAUSE 2, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES
CAUSES 3, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES
EFFECT 1,WITH TOPIC SENTENCES
EFFECT 2, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES
EFFECT 3, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES
CONCLUSION SUMMARISING THE MAIN IDEAS OR RESTATING THE TESIS STATEMENT
CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH


PATTERN 2
INTRODUCTION STATING THE THESIS STATEMENT
INTRODUCTION PHARAGRAPH

CAUSE 1, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

EFFECT 1, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

EFFECT 2, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

EFFECT 3, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

BODY PHARAGRAPH
CONCLUSION SUMMARISING THE MAIN IDEAS OR RESTATING THE THESIS STATEMENT
CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH

                                            PATTERN 3
INTRODUCTION STATING THE THESIS STATEMENT
INTRODUCTION PHARAGRAPH

EFFECT 1, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

EFFECT 2, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

EFFECT 3, WITH TOPIC SENTENCES

BODY PHARAGRAPH
CONCLUSION SUMMARISING THE MAIN IDEAS OR RESTATING THE TESIS STATEMENT
CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH

All of the above are the pattern of causes and effect essays. My group were decided to choose pattern 2. This is because it more easier and also have the causes compared than patterns 3 that not have causes.
why I not choose pattern 1? this is because, I thought it was more than difficult. As what you see, Pattern 3 have 3 causes and 3 effect to write. It is more difficult than other patterns. So, on this day, all of my classmate need to did causes and effect essays based on the titles that given by Miss Zu. We are divided into a groups based on the above patterns and the topic that she gave. Alhamdulillah my group got pattern number 5.  Miss Zu, shows us about depression video. The video shows us about one mother who got depression because of she cannot control their children to behave theirselves. So, she thaought to kill herself to finish all of their problem. After half an hours, we finished our essays and submit o Miss Zu before 6pm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment